UCI is now hiring Granite and quartz countertop installers with experience. A truck with A-Frame is preffered. Please upload your resume along with your contact information. We will review and respond within on week after reviewing your application.
Granite Fabricators And Polishers
UCI granite is hiring new Granite polishers and Fabricators for its location in Norcross GA, all experienced fabricators and Polishers will be considered. We offer full time hours consistently and lots of oppurtunities for overtime due to our work load. We are an equal oppurtunity employer and appreciate diversity in our work place so everybody is encouraged to apply. Your experience and hard work will be appreciated at UCI granite. Pleas...
We are currently reviewing new applications to fill a key administrative assistant position. We are looking for someone with enthusiasm in IT, networking, Microsoft Office, basic book keeping and excellent phone stills. Applicant are encouraged to upload their resumes along with current contact information. All applications will be reviewed and answered within one week.
This Web site may be viewed with/without providing any personal information. Your computer's Internet Protocol (IP) address is recorded for security purposes, however we do not record any other information about you or your computer without your having explicitly provided that information through our registration form. If you visit our registration form, a cookie may be placed on your computer which will uniquely identify you to our systems. This cookie does not contain any personal information you have provided to our Web site, and is a random series of letters and numbers that are normally inaccessible by third party Web sites.
This Web site is not intended for persons under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly solicit or collect personal information from or about children, and we do not knowingly market our services to children.
The information you provide to this Web site is used solely for business purposes. Your information will not be given or sold to any organization outside of UCi Granite.
While UCI granite takes precautions to secure the personal information you provide, and allows access to that information only to employees of UCi Granote. (to the extent provided above), due to the nature of the web this system cannot be completely self-contained and your connection may or may not be secure within our control.
If you have any questions about this policy or the Web site, please contact email firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are terms and conditions for the quotation supplied by UCI Granite and Marble. We have designed it to protect our customer as well as our business from any misunderstanding:
No persons within the company shall have authority to enlarge, vary or exclude any of these conditions. Any purported enlargement, variation or exclusion thereof shall be without effect unless specifically agreed to in writing by the company and the customer
- Stone properties: all stone products are natural products and are therefore subject to colour variation, natural veining and some light, medium or heavy pitting. The stone used for an order may differ in look and feel from any sample previously given to customer. It is common to find variation between and within slabs of stone from the same quarry. We will always use matching slabs for any adjacent pieces of work in order to ensure consistency as far as possible; however, an exact match cannot always be guaranteed due to variations between and within slabs that are used. It is however unlikely that these variations will be clearly visible to the naked eye. Because of these factors we encourage customers to visit our factory or suppliers to choose there own individuals slabs.
- All thickness quoted for slabs are nominal and no liability is accepted for reasonable variations of whatsoever nature.
- Granite is by its nature a very dense and heavy material and weights in excess of 90 kilos per square metre. We therefore will not provide lengths in excess of 3metres due to the possibility of damage or failure. UCI Granite therefore reserves the right to add joints were they deem necessary.
- Joints: The joints connecting pieces of stone are sealed using epoxy or low modular curing silicone sealant. The joints produced generally vary between 2-4mm thick, as acceptable to industry standard. This allows for a strong joint whilst still remaining unobtrusive.
- We will mix the sealing products for the joints to provide, what they consider, the closest matched colour to your stone.
- Cancellation charges will be incurred if works have already been undertaken before the cancellation takes place. Therefore moneys already paid will be refunded less the charges reflecting the costs to the company for any work already undertaken.
- Delivery/installation and completion dates mentioned are approximate only and not of any contractual effect and the company shall not be under any liability to the customer in respect of any failure to deliver or complete on any particular date or dates.
- Templates, drawings or measurements provided by the customer are at the sole responsibility of the customer. Any measurements given by a customer for final machining of stone must be in writing and signed. UCI Granite assume no liability for incorrect dimensions. Any alterations to the template after work has been undertaken may incur extra charge.
- Customers are responsible for removal of old worktops and adequate support for some sinks unless otherwise agreed. If fitters need to carry out extra works on arrival an extra charge may be incurred, these will be discussed with customer prior to any work being undertaken.
- The customer is to provide free uninterrupted floor and surface areas during the execution of work. We will undertake any business with the up most care to customer properties but it is recommended that the customer remove all kitchen doors before fitting to avoid any possible damage and allow a clear access route to point of installation.
- Quotations given are subject to change. The final price of the goods quoted is based upon the information provided by the customer, and is subject to any changes up to and including templating. We will inform and discuss with customers any changes to cost that may arise before proceeding with any work.
- Any changes made after templating are not the responsibility of the company and any extra cost incurred by these changes is the responsibility of the customer. In particular, changes to worktop plans, dimensions, sinks, taps and hob cutouts amongst other things.
- Templating/granite fabrication is not an exact science and slight tolerances in both overhangs and thickness may be observed. The UCI Granite will endeavour to the best of their ability to keep these tolerances to a minimum, an industry standard 2mm tolerance is allowed for each measurement.
- A representative must be present during templating to agree all relevant details such as overhang, edge detail, height of splash backs, joints etc and confirm acceptance of template specifications.
- A deposit of 50% is required on completion of template or acceptance of order. The remaining 50% is required on day of installation or receipt of order. We reserves the right to charge interest at the rate of 1.5% per month on unpaid balances (whether before or after any judgement).
- We shall be under no liability in respect of any defect arising from fair wear and tear, wilful damage, negligence, misuse, abnormal working conditions, alteration or repair of the goods. The property of the goods shall not pass to the customer until UCI Granite has received full payment.
- Any claim by the customer based upon defect, quality or failure to correspond to the description must be notified in writing to Granite and Marble Shop Ltd within 5 working days. Under these conditions UCI Granite shall be entitled to replace the goods in full or part free of charge, or at the discretion of UCI Granite refund the price of goods in full or part. We shall have no further liability to the customer.
- The polish to recess drainers and profiles will always be of good quality, due to the different machinery, grits and pressures used the finished polish cannot be guaranteed to be identical to the surface.