The neutral tones opening up to natural lighting, large windows, folding glass door wall systems are getting popular in 2017.
Getting bright and airy feel is common in 2017.
Most Popular Kitchen Granite Color 2017:
Soft neutral tone granite, Soft grey granties, White and Beige tones in kitchen is trendy now-a-days. Most homeowners prefer off-white,
ash grays and beige colors as a common theme running throughout the home.
Most Popular Kitchen Cabinet Color 2017:
Wondering what color to paint your cabinets? While white cabinets continue to be tops, gray is the shade they're betting on to break white's top spot. Combining cabinet colors is a trendy look that's holding strong.
Trendy Kitchen Sink 2017:
Do you want trendy and different sink? Choose a colorful sink and make it more of a focal point that goes with backsplash.
Trendy Kitchen Light Fixtures 2017:
Choose a oversized light fixtures and make your kitchen unique
Trendy Kitchen Faucet 2017:
The kitchen of the future is hands-free faucet,
2017 Kitchen Trend is Backsplash Tiles:
In 2017, we expect backsplash tiles to remain the most popular choice as homeowners seek a backsplash style that stands out more.
Tiles with exotic finishes resembling natural stone, marble, wood brick is getting very popular.
Soft neutral tone granite and tile backsplash complements each other perfectly.
- Neutral colored countertops in order to highlight other parts of the kitchen
- Beige, white, gray
- Floating countertops
- Slim slab sits on a raised substrate
- Veining and patterns to make the countertop look more natural
2017 CABINET TRENDS
- Black & white or other complementary colors
- Wood paneling (aka shiplap)
- This makes the kitchen look bigger and brighter
2017 BACKSPLASH TRENDS
- Decorative tiles are becoming increasingly popular
- With a more neutral countertop, the backsplash can be more bold
- You can even extend the backsplash to the ceiling, making it an accent wall
2017 GRANITE MAINTAINANCE TRENDS
Darker floors and lighter walls/cabinets.
Wipe the surface with a damp cloth and neutral pH stone cleaner once a week.
For oily stains, use a poultice made of a cup of flour/baking soda and 5 tbsps of dish soap. Add water for a yogurt
consistency. Place on stain and cover with plastic wrap overnight before washing it away.
For seasonal maintenance, splash countertop with water. If water flows freely instead of beading up, granite needs to be re-sealed.